InSite Customer Login
Welcome! If you have your InSite login credentials please proceed to InSite here.
Landis+Gyr is working on a portal consolidation effort to improve your online experience.
The Landis+Gyr Energy Measurement Products site (ePortal for Meter Products) is one of the first customer facing portals to make a move. We are working to shift all the information and tools located within the ePortal to InSite, the main Landis+Gyr Customer Portal.
If you need access to the ePortal content but are unable to access via InSite, please contact Landis+Gyr Support at 888-390-5733 Option 5 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to improve your online experience with Landis+Gyr.
|Landis+Gyr Energy Management Solutions (Smart Grid Solutions)
|Landis+Gyr Energy Measurement Products (ePortal for Meter Products)
|Meter Return Authorization
Request access to InSite
InSite Registration Request
- I need help logging into InSite
- What is InSite?
- Do I need to take training before accessing InSite?
- Am I required to use InSite?
- What should I expect after I request access to InSite?
I need help logging into InSite
Please contact your Landis+Gyr Customer Account Representative, 800-926-6254 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are experiencing any issues with InSite, including the following:
- I did not receive the Landis+Gyr Extranet email notification.
- During user setup, I am unable to log into the Landis+Gyr Extranet.
- I need my password reset.
- I receive an error message when I try to access InSite.
- I receive an error message when I click on a tile in InSite.
- I have submitted a request for InSite access, but have not received any additional information.
- Visibility to order, delivery, and return information.
- Links to other Landis+Gyr online systems.
Am I required to use InSite?
Customers are not required to use InSite to place orders or request returns. However, we encourage you to contact your Customer Account Representative to learn more about InSite to help determine if it may be a useful tool for you.
What should I expect after I request access to InSite?
You will receive an email confirmation of your request along with the setup instructions.
NOTE: Please allow 3 days for Landis+Gyr to create your account.