Integrated: E332/ E352
The FOCUS® AXe platform for advanced metering and smart grid applications enhances your sensor ecosystem with proven reliability and innovative features.
Expanding on Landis+Gyr’s industry leading FOCUS AX platform, the FOCUS AXe adds increased memory and processing power to enable greater measurement, power quality, and data profiling capabilities.
- Active Energy “kWh” meter: Optional Reactive Energy “kVAh or kVARh”
- Two, simultaneous demands: kW, kVA, and kVAR
- 200A and 320A remote disconnect
- Meters exceed ANSI requirements for meter accuracy (0.2% active) surge protection (10KV)
- Power quality metrics: Sag, Swell and Total Harmonic Distortion
- Up to 8 channels of Load Profile standard
- Independent 2nd 8-channel Load Profile Recorder (optional for E331/E351)
- Every S-Base meter form is UL listed
- Meter removal and insertion detection to indicate possible tamper
- Magnetic and DC presence detection
- Over-the-air firmware and program updates
- Dedicated Voltage Log
- Configurable optical port lockout1
- ANSI C12.1 temperature rise compliant
Reliable disconnect service for any type of residential installation
The FOCUS AXe-SD provides reliable remote service disconnect and reconnect with a motor driven, cam action switch under the meter cover. Available in both CL200 and CL320 UL certified models, the switches operate safely for thousands of iterations at full class current. Along with direct switch actuation, the FOCUS AXe-SD supports multiple load-limiting features
that initiate a disconnect when a specified instantaneous power or average demand level is reached.
The FOCUS AXe-SD Form 2SE delivers precedent-setting remote service disconnect capability to larger 320A installations, providing Landis+Gyr’s unique solution to evolving utility requirements.
- Modular design – with or without AMI communication (E331/E351)
- Integrated design – with radio built-in (E332/E352)
- Over-the-air firmware and program updates*
- Configurable optical port lockout*
*Select features rely on a communications module. Meters that are AMI-enabled with communications are clearly labeled on meter face above digital display.