Dynamic Load Management
Landis+Gyr FTY Radio Ripple Control Receivers
Radio Ripple Control is a mature and cost-effective technology for tariff and load control. Landis+Gyr Ripple Control Receivers FTY cover a wide range of applications from simple remote switching of the relays to individually programmable annual timers and remote parameterization… Lire la suite…
Variability and reliable high quality reception
Radio Ripple Control is a mature and cost-effective technology for tariff and load control. Landis+Gyr Ripple Control Receivers FTY cover a wide range of applications from simple remote switching of the relays to individually programmable annual timers and remote parameterization as an option.
FTY23x / FTX26x
The integration of ripple control and time switch functions in one device offers a unique flexibility. Depending on the device type, up to six 25 A changeover switches or 40A relays can be plugged-in and individually parameterized via interpreter programs.
The following types are available:
- FTY232 / 233 with up to 3 plug-in power relays and compact housing
- FTY262 / 263 with up to 6 plug-in power relays
- FTY264 with up to 6 plug-in power relays for applications prescribed by the German Renewable Energy Act (EEG) with Versacom
Exact to the second load switching
Radio Ripple Control receivers FTY from Landis+Gyr can be configured as high-precision yearly time switches. An optional clock module can serve as a backup, taking over switching operations in case of lack of the radio signal reception. An additional programmable lighting calendar is available for street lighting. Each receiver can be individually controlled.
Centralized or distributed intelligence
For communication and parameterization tasks, the 2×3 model of the FTY series is based on the proven SEMAGYR-TOP protocol. In contrast, the 2×2 series uses the Versacom standard, which was specifically designed for the liberalized energy market. It allows a finer, decentralized organization, thereby enabling an independent execution of the switching process without regular transmission connections.
Parameterization Software RTP01 for PC and notebooks
The parameterization software RTP01 allows easy programming of the receivers. Up to 24 programs can run in parallel, 4 of them with random time functions. Data transfer takes place via infrared interface or via remote control.
Field Programming Software RPT01mobile for PDA's
RPT01mobile is a software application that can be installed on PDA's running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.x or 6.x and allows easy onsite parameterization of Landis+Gyr receivers and load switch devices.
Any data files generated with the parameterization software RPT01 can be assigned to each relay. Thanks to a smart search function, parameter sets can be easily selected and uploaded into the receiver.
- Operating voltage 110 V
- Custom parameterization on order
- Plug-in backup clock
- Soldered terminal cover
- Large terminal cover
- Test button accessible from the outside
- Versacom- or SEMAGYR-TOP protocols
- Individual addresses
- Yearly time switch
- Remote parameterization
- Telegram memory for remote parameterization
- Timer operation with holiday calendar and summer/winter time changes
- Time and Memo lines
- Astronomical calendar for street lighting
- Memory for 24 independent switching programs
- Relay confirmation
- Programmable behavior during power outage and return
- Transmitter outage detection
- Eventlog memory for 2,500 inputs
- Operation status display via LED
- Test button
- Readable radio reception quality measurement
- Optional backup clock: supercap real time clock with 36 h operating autonomy, optional plug-in clock module for operation without radio reception
Compact housing (100mm) with up to 3 plug-in power relays
Standard housing with up to 6 plug-in power relays
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa